Mission Statement: To fulfill the self-development, spiritual, and social needs of parish women: to be a service organization for the parish, and to be a support for the Women’s Community Members.
Things you need to know:
- We meet the second Monday of the month (September through May) in the Social Hall beginning at 6:00pm.
- There are no dues to belong to the Women’s Community
- All parish women are welcome to join us!
- There are a variety of activities, meetings offered which include speakers, spiritual enrichment, outside events and fun!
- An annual fundraiser is held to raise money that we distribute to the parish and a number of other organizations
- We hope that each member will be a full participant in the operation of the Women’s Community, i.e., volunteer when available, hold an office, and participate when needed in various activities.
Our Inspiration: Mary, Undoer of Knots
“Through your grace, your intercession and your example deliver us from all evil. Our Lady, and untie the knots that prevent us from being united with God.”
2023-2024 Meeting Dates
We meet the second Monday of the month (September through May) in the Social Hall beginning at 6:00pm.
|General Meeting, Welcome Back!
|General Meeting with a speaker from Chrysalis
|General Meeting / Bunco
|General Meeting / Speaker TBA
|General Meeting / Bingo
|General Meeting / Nomination Meeting
|General Meeting / Craft TBA
|End of Year Potluck / New Officers announced
We also sponsor the “Chrysalis No Abuse Community”, with monthly collections donated to the Center. Donated items can be placed in the collection boxes outside the church office.
|Toilet Paper and Paper Towels
|Chrysalis holiday cash collection during Mass
|Socks & underwear for men, women, and children
|Ethnic Hair Products
|Paper plates & bowls, plastic cups, cutlery & napkins
|Deodorant (any kind)
|Cindy Daniels, Carole Rigg, Gina Cizek
|Karen Wahl, Teri Welshans
|Mary Traettino, Laura Kamka